Illinois Partners in Hope is a 501(c)(3) non for profit located in New Lenox, IL (EIN: 45-4837546). We support dozens of food pantries and organizations located throughout Northern Illinois. Through our partnerships with larger food banks, and the generosity of our donors, we are able to provide a NO COST service to these food pantries and organizations. Our agency offers regular food donations and delivery options. Whether we are out delivering to a local church hosting a drive-thru giveaway event, or if we are making a weekly stop at a fixed pantry, we never charge for our services.
Our goal is simple, we aim to decrease food insecurity within the communities we serve and to ensure that no person goes hungry. We feel very passionately about our goals and we have both short term and long-range plans in the works to revolutionize the way our community deals with these issues.
As you can imagine, there can be some high operating costs associated with running a food bank. We need a larger warehouse with increased refrigeration, we can always use more employees, more equipment and more vehicles. Each year we continue to deliver more goods (12 million lbs in 2022) and serve more people (over 600,000 in 2022). The year to year increase continues to show how great the need really is, and motivated us to seek out ways to expand our mission and increase the number of families we can feed.
Raffles for Hope is a fundraising concept we are developing in order to assist organizations and nonprofits in reaching their fundraising goals via a user-friendly virtual platform. Many of the local nonprofits we support were faced with substantial operating deficits after Covid19 prevented them from hosting their typical annual fundraisers. golf outings, silent auctions, and banquet style dinners were cancelled. Without fundraising dollars to support these organizations, many struggled to keep their lights on. Some closed temporarily, and some closed permanently.
Raffles 4 Hope can supply these organizations with a virtual platform to host their fundraisers. Instead of renting out a banquet facility and raffling off 100 baskets to 300 attendees, our platform will help you to reach an audience of thousands via a targeted marketing campaign and the full utilization of the tools provided by social media. You can customize the details of your raffle, including setting minimums and the length of the raffle. Wouldn’t it be great if your fundraiser could generate hundreds of new supporters every campaign opposed to relying upon the same donors to support your cause annually? Raffles in Hope ensures that people can support your cause safely without any scheduling conflicts. Your audience just became exponentially larger!
Beer, Bourbon, Mead, and More raffles support the immediate goals of Illinois Partners in Hope. We intend on hosting raffles on an annual basis. Basically, we went around and procured some of the most sought-after, highly rated, and rare beers, bourbons, and meads to create an exciting and unique raffle to generate some serious attention our way. We have some grand plans for our community and we need to secure more funding to put them into action.
1. Illinois Partner in Hope NFP (ILPINH) is the sponsor of Raffles for Hope. ILPINH is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The purpose of the raffle is to raise funds for the operation of ILPINH and for the related activities of ILPINH.
2. Any person 21 years of age or older, residing where the Raffle is not prohibited, may purchase a Ticket to be entered in the raffle (such person shall be herein known as the “Ticket Holder”). An affidavit of eligibility may be required from Ticket Holders who win a prize. ILPINH staff members and their immediate family members (in this instance known as spouses and children) are prohibited from purchasing Tickets.
3. By purchasing a Ticket, each Ticket Holder accepts and agrees to be bound by all the rules, limitations, conditions, and restrictions set forth herein (the “Rules”), as well as all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations. ILPINH's decisions in all matters concerning the Raffle and its interpretation and application of the Rules shall be final. Please contact ILPINH if you have questions regarding the Rules or the Raffle. The Raffle is void where prohibited by law.
4. By purchasing a Ticket, each Ticket Holder releases ILPINH, its directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability with respect to the Raffle, including, but not limited to, the selection process and the interpretation and application of the Rules, and from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, and each Ticket Holder agrees to indemnify and hold ILPINH harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize. Each Ticket Holder agrees that his/her name, likeness, and any statements made by him/her regarding the prize may be disclosed to, and used by, the news media and may otherwise be used by ILPINH for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation, and in lists of prize winners that may be published in area news publications and other media.
5. The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries, or similar drawings for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions. A Ticket is not valid and shall not be entered in the Raffle until full and satisfactory payment for such Ticket is received by ILPINH. Tickets are not transferable once purchased.
6. If a Ticket Holder’s payment is declined or dishonored by the bank for any reason, such Ticket Holder’s Ticket shall be invalid and will not be entered in the drawing, unless full and satisfactory payment is made before the Raffle end date. ILPINH will attempt to notify the invalidated Ticket Holder by phone at the number provided on the ticket purchasing website; however, any failure to do so shall not cause the Ticket to become valid, cause the Ticket to be entered in the Raffle, or give rise to any claim or cause of action on behalf of the invalidated Ticket Holder.
7. In the event that more than one name is listed on a Ticket, the first name listed shall be deemed to be the Ticket Holder. Delivery or payment of the prize shall be made to the Ticket Holder. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to allocate any such prize among the participants in a multiple-party Ticket, and ILPINH, its directors, officers, employees, and agents, shall have no liability for any failure to do so.
8. The Raffle Drawings shall take place on each baskets posted date. In order to be eligible for the Raffle Drawing, a Ticket Holder must have purchased their Ticket online before the close of each Raffle.
If the Raffle is not held due to unforeseen circumstances, all money will be returned to the Ticket Holders. There is no substitution of prizes. TICKET HOLDERS NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
9. ILPINH shall notify each winning Ticket Holders (a “Winner Notification”) by phone or email based on the information provided when purchasing the Ticket.
10. After receiving a Winner Notification, the winning Ticket Holders have 60 days to retrieve their prize from ILPINH. If a winner fails to claim and/or retrieve his/her prize from ILPINH within 60 days after being notified, ILPINH shall draw another ticket and award that prize to the new Winner. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Any prize may be picked up in person at:
Illinois Partners in Hope 1315 S. Schoolhouse Rd. #8 New Lenox, IL 60451
Alternatively, winner may arrange for proxy pickup or shipping. Proof of adherence to shipping providers conditions and state/local laws must be provided.
12. Prizes are non-refundable and nontransferable. Ticket sales are final. No ticket refunds will be given outside the cancellation of the raffle(s).
13. A raffle participant’s sole and exclusive remedy for ILPINH breach shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her raffle ticket(s).
Typical business hours are M-F 6AM-2PM, but we try to accommodate other hours as needed. Our address is:
Illinois Partners in Hope 1315 S. Schoolhouse Rd. #8 New Lenox, IL 60451
You may assign a proxy to pick up your prize via email. Your proxy must show ID at the time of pick up. We require a 24 hour notice prior to any pick up as prizes are not stored on site. Please email Support@ILPINH.com to schedule.
Shipping is done at the cost and liability of the prize winner. Winners may send their prepaid shipping label to Support@ILPINH.com. Please contact us for shipping dimensions/weight. You must adhere to the shipping providers conditions and state/local laws.
Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Ticket sales are final. Refunds shall only be given if a raffle is cancelled.
Illinois Partners in Hope assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, non-delivered mail or any other failure to receive orders.