MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER!
1. Illinois Partner in Hope NFP (ILPINH) is the sponsor of Raffles for Hope. ILPINH is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The purpose of the raffle is to raise funds for the operation of ILPINH and for the related activities of ILPINH.
2. Any person 21 years of age or older, residing where the Raffle is not prohibited, may purchase a Ticket to be entered in the raffle (such person shall be herein known as the “Ticket Holder”). An affidavit of eligibility may be required from Ticket Holders who win a prize. ILPINH staff members and their immediate family members (in this instance known as spouses and children) are prohibited from purchasing Tickets.
3. By purchasing a Ticket, each Ticket Holder accepts and agrees to be bound by all the rules, limitations, conditions, and restrictions set forth herein (the “Rules”), as well as all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations. ILPINH's decisions in all matters concerning the Raffle and its interpretation and application of the Rules shall be final. Please contact ILPINH if you have questions regarding the Rules or the Raffle. The Raffle is void where prohibited by law.
4. By purchasing a Ticket, each Ticket Holder releases ILPINH, its directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability with respect to the Raffle, including, but not limited to, the selection process and the interpretation and application of the Rules, and from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, and each Ticket Holder agrees to indemnify and hold ILPINH harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize. Each Ticket Holder agrees that his/her name, likeness, and any statements made by him/her regarding the prize may be disclosed to, and used by, the news media and may otherwise be used by ILPINH for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation, and in lists of prize winners that may be published in area news publications and other media.
5. The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries, or similar drawings for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions. A Ticket is not valid and shall not be entered in the Raffle until full and satisfactory payment for such Ticket is received by ILPINH. Tickets are not transferable once purchased.
6. If a Ticket Holder’s payment is declined or dishonored by the bank for any reason, such Ticket Holder’s Ticket shall be invalid and will not be entered in the drawing, unless full and satisfactory payment is made before the Raffle end date. ILPINH will attempt to notify the invalidated Ticket Holder by phone at the number provided on the ticket purchasing website; however, any failure to do so shall not cause the Ticket to become valid, cause the Ticket to be entered in the Raffle, or give rise to any claim or cause of action on behalf of the invalidated Ticket Holder.
7. Minimum order amount is $10. Many of our raffles will be $1 per ticket. To help avoid excessive processing fees we have placed a minimum order amount.
8. In the event that more than one name is listed on a Ticket, the first name listed shall be deemed to be the Ticket Holder. Delivery or payment of the prize shall be made to the Ticket Holder. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to allocate any such prize among the participants in a multiple-party Ticket, and ILPINH, its directors, officers, employees, and agents, shall have no liability for any failure to do so.
9. The Raffle Drawings shall take place on each baskets posted date. In order to be eligible for the Raffle Drawing, a Ticket Holder must have purchased their Ticket online before the close of each Raffle.
If the Raffle is not held due to unforeseen circumstances, all money will be returned to the Ticket Holders. There is no substitution of prizes. TICKET HOLDERS NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
10. ILPINH shall notify each winning Ticket Holders (a “Winner Notification”) by phone or email based on the information provided when purchasing the Ticket.
11. After receiving a Winner Notification, the winning Ticket Holders have 60 days to retrieve their prize from ILPINH. If a winner fails to claim and/or retrieve his/her prize from ILPINH within 60 days after being notified, ILPINH shall draw another ticket and award that prize to the new Winner. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. Any prize may be picked up in person at:
Illinois Partners in Hope 1315 S. Schoolhouse Rd. #8 New Lenox, IL 60451
Alternatively, winners may arrange for proxy pickup or to have the prize shipped. Shipping is done at the cost and liability of the prize winner. Winners may send their shipping label to Support@ILPINH.com. You must adhere to shipping providers conditions and state/local laws.
13. Prizes are non-refundable and nontransferable. Ticket sales are final. No ticket refunds will be given outside the cancellation of the raffle(s).
14. A raffle participant’s sole and exclusive remedy for ILPINH breach shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her raffle ticket(s).